Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe Mauer wins AL MVP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
def deserves it, if tigers would have beat minnesota than i would have went with cabrera..but mauer wasnt definately deserving

KOBEARODLT said:
def deserves it, if tigers would have beat minnesota than i would have went with cabrera..but mauer wasnt definately deserving

even if the tigers still would have beaten the Twins, Mauer still would have gotten it. He CARRIED that team when Morneau went down. I dont care about the year Cabrera had.

Mauer led in league in almost every offensive category besides HR and RBI. And He's a catcher for gods sake

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
Actually; these reads are funnier:

"Fraud. Some chump from Minny who missed a whole month, who plays in an indoor homer dome, is MVP? Jete and Tex was robbed. Wave your rings in his face the next time you see him. Your team went 0 for SEASON against New Yawk, you barely got by the lousy Tigers, and you got swept by the WORLD CHAMPION New Yawk Yankees in three straight. Most Valuable What? Fraud."

"how can you miss a month and win the al mvp "

ESPN brings out the best in people..if it wasn't for user comments, I wouldn't even read that site anymore..

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
miles.ngo said:
[quote="Russ S.":2pobmsop][quote="miles.ngo":2pobmsop]Just have to say it...

Porcello was robbed.

u r nuts[/quote:2pobmsop]

NO WAYYYYY!!!![/quote:2pobmsop]
He was what third in the ROY voting?
He didn't even win ROY. He wasn't the best Rookie.
What made him the best AL player if he wasn't even the best rookie?

WAY!!

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
Russ S. said:
[quote="miles.ngo":8ocsonmg][quote="Russ S.":8ocsonmg][quote="miles.ngo":8ocsonmg]Just have to say it...

Porcello was robbed.

u r nuts[/quote:8ocsonmg]

NO WAYYYYY!!!![/quote:8ocsonmg]

WAY!![/quote:8ocsonmg]

Psht. Obviously you didn't know that Porcello cured cancer and saved like four kittens from burning houses. That qualifies him for MVP alone; who cares about baseball statistics like..batting average..whatever...

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
miles.ngo said:
[quote="Russ S.":4tzi95dv][quote="miles.ngo":4tzi95dv][quote="Russ S.":4tzi95dv][quote="miles.ngo":4tzi95dv]Just have to say it...

Porcello was robbed.

u r nuts[/quote:4tzi95dv]

NO WAYYYYY!!!![/quote:4tzi95dv]

WAY!![/quote:4tzi95dv]

Psht. Obviously you didn't know that Porcello cured cancer and saved like four kittens from burning houses. That qualifies him for MVP alone; who cares about baseball statistics like..batting average..whatever...[/quote:4tzi95dv]

five kittens

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
EPSN style response from the 9th grader living in NY....

Jeter dint win cause yha'll racsits giv'n it to Maurer. Shet, str8 up Yanks, yha'll haters cus were the champs babi!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
muchuckwagon said:

Jeter dint win cause yha'll racsits giv'n it to Maurer. Shet, str8 up Yanks, yha'll haters cus were the champs babi!

My head hurts ::facepalm::

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Congrats to Joe, he definitely deserved it. :D It was nearly unanimous (27/28 1st place votes), but a voter from Seattle (Keizo Konishi) felt it necessary to cast a 1st place vote for Cabrera.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
55_marlins_sp said:
muchuckwagon said:

My head hurts ::facepalm::

I'm not a doctor but you might feel better if you didn't continue to slap your face with the palm of your hand. Just a thought.... ;)

Latest posts