Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Card in 5 plus Months

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
uniquebaseballcards said:
Nice card and about right for a Bowman super. Excellent pickup.

Thanks man, i know you dont like bowman supers but i like them just the same. I'm still looking for my first topps chrome super though. I have never seen one pop up. This gives me 4 supers (2 bowmans, 2 finest)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
That's a brutal scan the seller used ::facepalm::

Congrats. I tried going after a '04 or '05 Absolute Laundry Tag / Auto /2 but got outbid and the reserve wasn't met, about a week or so back.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Don't get me wrong they're nice and I have a few, just pick up what you can when they pop up. Generally the veteran Topps 1/1s outsell their Bowman counterparts but hey, they're all 1/1s.

I have no record of any TC Miggys but I think I heard the 2008 is out there. Some star players never seem to pop up in TC.

miguelcabrera said:

Thanks man, i know you dont like bowman supers but i like them just the same. I'm still looking for my first topps chrome super though. I have never seen one pop up. This gives me 4 supers (2 bowmans, 2 finest)

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Don't get me wrong they're nice and I have a few, just pick up what you can when they pop up. Generally the veteran Topps 1/1s outsell their Bowman counterparts but hey, they're all 1/1s.

I have no record of any TC Miggys but I think I heard the 2008 is out there. Some star players never seem to pop up in TC.

miguelcabrera said:

I found the guy who had the 07 TC one, and he is a board member. Unfortunatly, he sold it on ebay, but this was before I started collecting and he doesnt remember the ebay username he sold it to.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Thanks, I didn't know that, I must've been away that week :( The '07s are a little less popular and a little easier to pick up than the other years.

miguelcabrera said:
I found the guy who had the 07 TC one, and he is a board member. Unfortunatly, he sold it on ebay, but this was before I started collecting and he doesnt remember the ebay username he sold it to.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I love this years BC Superfractors, I really hope I can land the Tulo one day.

Congrats on the nice pick-up Miggy!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
thanks guys
it will look good with my 09 bowman red 1/1

now to complete both rainbows

anyone know what the bowman rainbow consists of?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Great card and great price!

I won my first Zimmerman Super on the 5th (07 Bowman Chrome).

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on it. (18th day) :evil:

Would hate to file with paypal because I really want the card!

Latest posts