Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TITANS at TEXANS - Monday Night Football Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Let's get this party started! Hopefully AJ has a big game.

403bowmanchromebluerefractor.png

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
I have that same card but of Dallas Clark. I must say. Mine is better
Please refrain from comparing a tight end that Manning made to one of the greatest WRs in the game today.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
I have that same card but of Dallas Clark. I must say. Mine is better
Please refrain from comparing a tight end that Manning made to one of the greatest WRs in the game today.
Well its pretty sad when that one of the best wide recivers only has 29 more yards then that tight end and the same amount of touchdowns huh :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
blazers091 said:
Card Magnet said:
Let's get this party started! Hopefully AJ has a big game.

403bowmanchromebluerefractor.png

Nice blue. Are they numbered on the back?
Let's hope AJ80 puts up 2 TD's
Thanks. They're not numbered unfortunately, but the print run was released.

I need AJ80 to get 180 yards and 2 TDs to get me a tie, or any other combination to give me 30 points :oops: :lol:

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
blazers091 said:
JEA2880 said:
My FCB fantasy season hinges on AJ not getting 61 yards the rest of the game. I don't like my chances...
If AJ80 gets 61 yds, I win

So you must be team Marold? I'm J-E-T-S in the league and I must say that I have had the most unlucky fantasy season in history. A loss tonight would just reaffirm that.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
blazers091 said:
JEA2880 said:
My FCB fantasy season hinges on AJ not getting 61 yards the rest of the game. I don't like my chances...

So you must be team Marold? I'm J-E-T-S in the league and I must say that I have had the most unlucky fantasy season in history. A loss tonight would just reaffirm that.

yes, I shouldn't have left TO on the bench ::facepalm::

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
blazers091 said:
JEA2880 said:
blazers091 said:
JEA2880 said:

yes, I shouldn't have left TO on the bench ::facepalm::

I shouldn't have...

(1) Left Steve Smith (Car) on the bench
(2) DRAFTED Steve Smith (Car)
(3) Not assumed that AP would go #1 overall, as I traded the #2 overall pick before the draft only to see him fall to me there... what's worse is that I ended up drafting Slaton and Boldin which, at the time, still looked like a fantastic deal

I look at my team and can't believe I'm 4-6. For those not in the league, here's what we have:

QB- Romo
RB- Gore
RB- Thomas Jones
Flex- Slaton
WR- Vincent Jackson
WR- Boldin
TE- Witten
D/ST- Packers/Jets
K- Kaeding

Bench- Cutler, Steve Smith (Car), Donald Driver, Hightower, McCoy, Forsett

It's an unbelievably deep team that I consistently misfire on in terms of the matchups. I'll play Steve Smith and he'll give me a point and Driver will go off for 15. I sit Smith and the opposite happens. I've lost 5 games by 12 or less points including one by a single point and one by virtue of a "most-points-on-bench" tiebreaker where I had 5 guys on bye. Brutal.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
What a game. Chris Johnson actually makes you think he's going to have a "mediocre" game yet ends up with 151. Vince Young has low passing numbers does what he needs to do when it all counts.

I think Vince Young is really beginning to mature - but will he maintain this level of confidence when he hits a little bump in the road? Despite the 4-6 record this is a very exciting time.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
JEA2880 said:
(3) Not assumed that AP would go #1 overall, as I traded the #2 overall pick before the draft only to see him fall to me there....

Who was drafted #1 in your league (not AP)? That happenned in my FCB league also except it was accidental as Champb drafted Andre Johnson at the #1 overall draft pick (not Adrian Peterson). That's odd that it would occur in both of the FCB league's! :lol:

Members online