Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MTL Trades Latendresse to MIN for Pouliot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
seems like an even trade for two players who haven't lived up to their hype. the Habs also recalled Sergei Kostitsyn after practically telling him he wasn't needed. should be interesting to see how Pouliot and Sergei Kostitsyn play.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
There was a huge Latendresse collector on the old Beckett boards (I believe his name was pbiddleston or something close to that) who was also a Habs fan.....would be curious to see what his reaction would be to this.

I guess I don't follow either team close enough.....didn't realize either player was much of a problem to either team.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
gonzagacubs said:
There was a huge Latendresse collector on the old Beckett boards (I believe his name was pbiddleston or something close to that) who was also a Habs fan.....would be curious to see what his reaction would be to this.

I guess I don't follow either team close enough.....didn't realize either player was much of a problem to either team.
I was thinking the same thing. I am curious how Paul feels.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Pouliot was suppose to be a huge talent. He was a top draft pick a few years ago. I think he went 3rd or 4th overall. Maybe he will show his potential in Montreal, he is really young still.

Members online

Latest posts