Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Iowa Hawkeye Pick-up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Or maybe more appropriately titled "A Thread That Only Dalton Will Care About"

TimDwightFleerTradition.jpg

TimDwightGallery.jpg

TimDwightUltra.jpg

ShonnGreenBowChro.jpg

DallasClarkSPARetro.jpg

LadellBettsBowChro.jpg

RobertGalleryFinest.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Thanks man - I know it's not stuff I'll ever retire off of, but I'm okay having a PC full of affordable players. I'm guessing I'll have to cough up a little bit for the Shonn Greene SPA patch auto, but I'm okay with that.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ehh, who cares if everyone in your collection is a top dollar guy? It's the reasons behind collecting them that make cards special (imo). Plus, they're nice cards of those guys - especially that Clark.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Thanks man. I don't have a scanner either, so until I get one I'm just swiping the photos from the eBay auctions I've won.

Plus I want to give Dalton something to look at while he's in class...

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Damn thats pretty damn sexy. Heres some stuff i got in from Nate in the college group yesterday.

Sorry for the crappy cell picks my scanner is broke.

14234_345790820477_749700477_9793139_3156877_n.jpg

14234_345790025477_749700477_9793128_4870335_n.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hey, you don't have to collect somebody real expensive to have a nice collection. It's all about what they mean to you.

Looks like they teach some decent handwriting at Iowa. :lol:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Groat said:
Hey, you don't have to collect somebody real expensive to have a nice collection. It's all about what they mean to you.

That is one of are main goals. :lol:

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Great mail and no, you don't need high dollar guys. In my Seahawks PC, I do not believe I have ever paid over $100 for any card and I probably have over 100 cards numbered to 5 or under.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
Groat said:

That is one of are main goals. :lol:
Your football team hits the gym and pumps iron like there's no tomorrow. Iowa's football team watches the Martha Stewart special on calligraphy. :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
[/quote]
Your football team hits the gym and pumps iron like there's no tomorrow. Iowa's football team watches the Martha Stewart special on calligraphy. :lol:[/quote]

Shonn Greene does have one of the nicer looking autos out of this year's draft class...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
A few more... I've kinda slowed down lately. Nothing really interesting has seemed to hit the Bay, aside from a Dallas Clark BowChro Gold rookie refractor I missed out on earlier this week.

As always, nothing fancy, but I like 'em

GreeneBlack.jpg

BanksGold.jpg

clarkpatch.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
No way, Jose. However, there's one on COMC for the same price I paid for that one, if you're interested. You need to post some of your Clarks in this section!!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Slette said:
No way, Jose. However, there's one on COMC for the same price I paid for that one, if you're interested. You need to post some of your Clarks in this section!!

Good for you man, definately a sweet card. I'm glad it's not a 1/1, although /75 gets tough as hell to find after a while..

What is COMC? How much are they asking? Thanks

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
The only card I wanted from this year's Mayo: 5/5

GreeneMayo.jpg

Might as well post this one in here, too - excited as hell to get it!

LimitedGreenwayHodge.jpg

Members online