Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don't sell on ebay often.... How long are you required to...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Wait for payment.... Item sold last Friday night, and I PM'd him right after the auction closed and gave him invoice and said I would like payment or atleast a response as to when he will be paying within 3 days.

No communication yet.... and It was a card that needed to be sold while it was HOT! (Chris Coghlan X-Fractor Auto).

LMK Thanks Guys.

Shep :ugeek:

EDIT: Here's the buyers page: http://myworld.ebay.com/mjdyi09/

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Thanks Guys!

Yeah I figure he's not going to pay too.... Even though I think he got a steal $30.... Surprised he didn't pay.

He also has zero feedback.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I've been waiting for 9 days for payment (I know it won't be coming through anytime soon, 0 feedback bidder from Hong Kong). Anyhow, I opened a case the other day - the first time I've had to do this. Do the fee's get reimbursed to me automatically?

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
LaneyB said:
I've been waiting for 9 days for payment (I know it won't be coming through anytime soon, 0 feedback bidder from Hong Kong). Anyhow, I opened a case the other day - the first time I've had to do this. Do the fee's get reimbursed to me automatically?

Yea

takes another week after opening case

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
After 4 days, you can file a NPB with Ebay. 4 days after that, you can close the case and give the ****** an unpaid strike and get your fees back. First thing Ebay has done in a long, long time to help sellers. It's been like this for about a month now

Ebay automatically sends out a reminder after 2 days to the customer as well

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I had a buyer also not pay me on a Coghlan. PM me his ebay user name if you like

shephech said:
Wait for payment.... Item sold last Friday night, and I PM'd him right after the auction closed and gave him invoice and said I would like payment or atleast a response as to when he will be paying within 3 days.

No communication yet.... and It was a card that needed to be sold while it was HOT! (Chris Coghlan X-Fractor Auto).

LMK Thanks Guys.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Huffamaniac said:
I had a buyer also not pay me on a Coghlan. PM me his ebay user name if you like

shephech said:

LMK Thanks Guys.

PM Sent.

Thanks.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
zep33 said:
After 4 days, you can file a NPB with Ebay. 4 days after that, you can close the case and give the ****** an unpaid strike and get your fees back. First thing Ebay has done in a long, long time to help sellers. It's been like this for about a month now

Thanks for the info, Looks like I can open a case tommorow or this evening after midnight.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
This is correct. i submitted a claim on someone after only 5 days

zep33 said:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
chashawk said:
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I got a message from eBay recently announcing that they were bumping the pay requirement up to 10 days.
I seen that some place just recently on Ebay but I don't remember

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Pine Tar said:
chashawk said:
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I got a message from eBay recently announcing that they were bumping the pay requirement up to 10 days.
I seen that some place just recently on Ebay but I don't remember

so u guys are saying ebay is changing their rules again? This time allowing buyers 10 days to pay for items now? really?

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Yeah me and Huffamaniac are dealing with the same guy... we feel this is a guy that made another account to buy up all the Coghlan's or atleast pretend to.... for he can "Protect" his own Coghlan auctions.

Like I told Huffy..... The Nerve of some people :? ::facepalm::

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Yeah, ten days seems a bit too much. When did eBay turn into an exquisite auction house?

I usually allow what I thought was the norm as per eBay's policy: 7 days.

Good luck with that idiot buyer, looks like he's trying to protect his own agenda.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Superfractor said:
Yeah, ten days seems a bit too much. When did eBay turn into an exquisite auction house?

I usually allow what I thought was the norm as per eBay's policy: 7 days.

Good luck with that idiot buyer, looks like he's trying to protect his own agenda.

Thanks, Yeah it sure seems that way.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
He has zero feedback. I already have a claim against him. I am sure his account will be closed soon enough.

Members online