Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This ever happen to anyone? Ebay related

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I bought a card, and paid via Paypal. I get and email from the seller saying that he won't ship the card because my address is not confirmed. I'm like, what? I've had my address confirmed for years. I check the transaction in Paypal and he's right, it says my address is not confirmed. However when I go to the account section of Paypal, it says that my address is confirmed. WTF?
I understand this guy wanting to be protected and all that but it's a $6 card and my feedback is 2106 and 100% positive.
Anybody else have this happen?
I've sent an email to Paypal but of course I haven't heard anything back...

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
rebelpawn said:
I bought a card, and paid via Paypal. I get and email from the seller saying that he won't ship the card because my address is not confirmed. I'm like, what? I've had my address confirmed for years. I check the transaction in Paypal and he's right, it says my address is not confirmed. However when I go to the account section of Paypal, it says that my address is confirmed. WTF?
I understand this guy wanting to be protected and all that but it's a $6 card and my feedback is 2106 and 100% positive.

Call them.
They will fix the problem while you are on the phone.
I've had great luck with PP CS.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Russ S. said:
rebelpawn said:

Call them.
They will fix the problem while you are on the phone.
I've had great luck with PP CS.

Thanks Russ, I'm a moron, I didn't even think of calling them.
I'll do it.
Thanks again!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I've actually noticed that on a few things I've sold lately. The email says it's unconfirmed, but in Paypal, it says it is confirmed.

Most were low-end sales, so I wasn't too concerned...but it does appear Paypal has some conflicting issues going on.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I saw the same message in the email payment confirmation...but everything in my account says my addy is confirmed...so I think everything is ok.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Guy I am having the same problem. Even updated my credit card & create completely new Credit card still all email confirmation show as unconfirmed. But paypal account show as confirm. :?:

Members online

Latest posts