Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got in the coolest looking card I own.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
Yeap, nicer than Crusades.

1997 Topps Finest Gold Embossed refractor

I looks like a mix between a xfractor, blue and gold refractor, the back also has the same effects going on. MOFNY can attest to how nice these are in hand.

NolansCards069.jpg

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
blitzerlover said:
[quote="steve-a-reno":1arupfkh]It is very nice. You plan on flipping this one too? Player collector. :D :lol: :D

Sketchs don't really float my boat. Sorry.

:x

It floated your boat when you got it. :D Just messing with you. ;)[/quote:1arupfkh]

Let me know if you ever want to part with the buyback.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks everyone.

thenumberonemetfan-Even the worst guy in the set would cost you around 30. Unless you see one up for auction which would be pretty rare.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I just got one in as well. It's my favorite Conine card. Initially it was a throw in with the main card I wanted (97 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0), but I like it ten times more than the Legacy
conineembossedref.jpg

I'm toying with the idea of slowly building the Gold Embossed Refractor set. Might cost a pretty penny though

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Yeah, I just got one in as well. It's my favorite Conine card. Initially it was a throw in with the main card I wanted (97 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0), but I like it ten times more than the Legacy
conineembossedref.jpg

I'm toying with the idea of slowly building the Gold Embossed Refractor set. Might cost a pretty penny though

Same thought went through mind mind when I first got it in. These are so sweet.

Members online

Latest posts