Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay treat Sellers like crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
eBay Sellers:

A few of you may recently have received a note from eBay in your My Messages inbox with the subject line: "50% OFF Auction-style Insertion Fees--Nov 23-25." Unfortunately, this message was sent in error: There was a promotion planned for this coming week that was cancelled. There are currently no plans for a 50% off Insertion Fee Promotion on the dates mentioned in the prior email. Please note that any listings created during these dates will be subject to normal Insertion Fees. :evil:

We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
championMan said:
eBay Sellers:

A few of you may recently have received a note from eBay in your My Messages inbox with the subject line: "50% OFF Auction-style Insertion Fees--Nov 23-25." Unfortunately, this message was sent in error: There was a promotion planned for this coming week that was cancelled. There are currently no plans for a 50% off Insertion Fee Promotion on the dates mentioned in the prior email. Please note that any listings created during these dates will be subject to normal Insertion Fees. :evil:

We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.
I got a 10% coupon since they were "down" saturday.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
If you look at it from a business standpoint and given the economy what power does the seller have? Where else are you going to sell your stuff? The buyer has 100% of the power when it comes to eBay and they are changing their business strategy to suit that. New CEO means changes. All of these changes started about the time that Meg Wittman left.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yeah I think they got some crap over the 1st one so they decided to actaully have it and for 1 day only.

Didn't they do this last year as well as the year before???

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Meh, unfortunately, eBay has what we need (for most of us). They'll take advantage of it until we find a better solution for our card needs or some other site takes over, having better prominence.

Members online

Latest posts