Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Dan! Was getting worried you were still sick. Hope the mini and mojo fam are doing well! For the first time I do not have to travel anywhere to have Thanksgiving!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Goooooood Morning everyone. :grouphug:

I'm traveling as far as the sushi place for lunch today.

I hope everyone has safe travels if you are going anywhere.

MAYBE the packs will show up today. Keep your fingers crossed. If they come I'll do a live break tonight sometime.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Yep. I just traveled the 10 minutes from work to home. :)
Can home to a sweet Ripken too....

1997PinnacleCertifiedMirrorGold.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
gvsu96 said:

MAYBE the packs will show up today. Keep your fingers crossed. If they come I'll do a live break tonight sometime.

You prefer sushi to mashed potatos and utz?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
darrend505 said:
Morning Dan! Was getting worried you were still sick. Hope the mini and mojo fam are doing well! For the first time I do not have to travel anywhere to have Thanksgiving!

Good for you Darren, makes for an easy day ;)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
MojoDan said:
darrend505 said:

Good for you Darren, makes for an easy day ;)

Yes it will! Just as soon as we finish cleaning the house! :eek: Luckily not to much to do. Got a new couch last week and need to get rid of the old one. And straighten up and sould be done this afternoon.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Russ S. said:
Yep. I just traveled the 10 minutes from work to home. :)
Can home to a sweet Ripken too....

1997PinnacleCertifiedMirrorGold.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day.

Thats gonna get George to wake up fast. Nice card bud :D

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
MojoDan said:
gvsu96 said:

You prefer sushi to mashed potatos and utz?

No.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Thanksgiving eve to you all! This should be an easy day at the office, we'll all be sitting around hoping the Wing Commander gives us a half day off. Like you all said before, if you're traveling be careful and have a great day!
Gotta go.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys. Made some Perreault purchases last night. Man I love the look of UD Black. Np travel plans here, just to walmart and back. Gonna get the grub for tomorrow's feast and then relax for the next 4.5 days :D

!BfVBMzgBGk~$(KGrHqMOKjsEry10Wjk+BL!zOCDPkQ~~_35.jpg
!BfVbS,w!mk~$(KGrHqMH-DsErfrsHfzdBL!00dbV(Q~~_35.jpg
!BfUygtw!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-DMEr)jg4zkyBL!yVJlZ1w~~_35.jpg

Sorry for the long post. :oops:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

How's everyone's pre-turkey day?

Going well. I am in the final stages of mentally/physically ready to go for tomorrows feast. Feel good, Fell strong. :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Anyone who is traveling, be safe. To those not traveling, that's still good advice, be safe. :D

No traveling here, but I am definitely looking forward to some food and football tomorrow.

Dave (w)- Great picks ups! I like UD Black as well. Some really nice additions to your collection. Congrats.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Anyone who is traveling, be safe. To those not traveling, that's still good advice, be safe. :D

No traveling here, but I am definitely looking forward to some food and football tomorrow.

Dave (w)- Great picks ups! I like UD Black as well. Some really nice additions to your collection. Congrats.

Go to the box break boards and look at daveyous pulls for yesterday bud. One of them has your name on it :D

Nice stuff wake a dave :)

Members online

Latest posts