Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any luck contacting photobucket accounts???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Got bored yesterday and went gazing on photobucket for a while. Found several cards I'd like to get ahold of the owners about and left several comments. Have done it once before and left lots of comments and wasn't contacted once. Anyone have any luck doing this, or know of another way to get ahold of the person w/ the account?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Same here. No luck. I recall leaving moderator/staff member, BowmanChromeAddict a comment on his Casey Weathers /25, but he has yet to contact me. Obviously, this was before I was a member and so I can simply PM him now. I've left countless comments on mystery buckets, and no go.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Superfractor said:
Same here. No luck. I recall leaving moderator/staff member, BowmanChromeAddict a comment on his Casey Weathers /25, but he has yet to contact me. Obviously, this was before I was a member and so I can simply PM him now. I've left countless comments on mystery buckets, and no go.
Same here. :(

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i have had someone contact me about a couple of my cards, but being the idiotic, computer illiterate guy that i am, i couldn't figure out how to respond to him. it was a while ago, and maybe i just missed a "reply" button, but for the life of me i couldn't figure out what to do at the time.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have done this numerous times and I always include my e-mail address so that they have a way to contact me. Unfortunately, I have never had anyone respond.

Brad (gracecollector) has had some success with this if I am not mistaken. I'm almost positive that he mentioned that he has been successful contacting people through their buckets.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
muskiesfan said:
I have done this numerous times and I always include my e-mail address so that they have a way to contact me. Unfortunately, I have never had anyone respond.

Brad (gracecollector) has had some success with this if I am not mistaken. I'm almost positive that he mentioned that he has been successful contacting people through their buckets.
Brad is the most relentless collector that I know. :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I left a few messages on there and a guy contacted me back about one card but he was out of his mind with the asking price on it so I just politely declined.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
I too have tried because there are some nice Rice cards that I would love to add but never get a response.

Why wouldn't photobucket have a "contact member" option?
Seems easy enough.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I've actually had success...in a way. About 6 months ago, I left a comment on a 1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractor, asking if it was for trade/sale. Fast forward to last week when I received an email from the owner, commending my site but politely said the card was not available.

Doesn't hurt to try!

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I've had a few people email me back (always, ALWAYS leave your email address....it is the only way they can contact you outside of just leaving a comment on a picture).

At the time they contacted me, I had no paypal so no dice, but I tried to leave comments for people who had RECENT activity on their account.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I've had one person contact me about a card in my bucket he was interested in. He left a comment that included his e-mail and Photobucket generated an e-mail that was sent to me. I contacted him to let him know the card was available and that I would welcome an offer. He responded that he was only wondering what I would want for it and only wanted to pick up the card if a good offer came along. Why go through the effort of leaving a message about a card and then not be willing to make an offer when told the card is available?

Alex

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I've been contacted a couple times about cards in my collection. On my main page I have a sub folder that says 'contact me' and this image.

untitled.jpg

Members online