Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pre Holiday Contest Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, so I am going through a bunch of my cards tonight while the wife is upstairs cooking.
I am trying to liquidate all the cards that I no longer want and focus on my memorabilia instead.
(if you guys are looking for anyone in particular, please let me know)
As of today I am pulling out all of my Ripkens and Sosas for fellow board members.

I really enjoy it when someone does the deal or no deal style contest, soooooooooooooo, without further ado, the first person to tell me how many cards I have on my desk will start and will win a bonus prize also! Now keep in mind these won't be extremely high end cards, just some stuff to get as all ready for the holidays! And I also ask that if you can paypal me .01 so I can print off shipping here at my desk.

OK, go

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:

It was 32, lets get this started.
Pick a number between 1-20, you can take the first prize offered to you or pick another number. You will be able to pick a max of 3 times.
Guys that have posted already, hold on tight, you guys will be next in the order you posted.

Ok 1st try

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
If your desk looks anything like mine, then I'll guess 43 (though for your sake I hope you're more organized than me :lol: )

If you happen to come across any Pirates, I'd certainly be interested.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
subject to change said:
If your desk looks anything like mine, then I'll guess 43 (though for your sake I hope you're more organized than me :lol: )

If you happen to come across any Pirates, I'd certainly be interested.

I just got started, I am now up to a couple hundred now.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I didn't realize giving away free stuff was so hard.
Tell you what, if it is the .01 paypal for printing a label, I won't do that.

Huffmaniac you are up!

Members online