Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hanley Ramirez Triple Threads question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
I received an answer back after questioning the "Sweet Spot" card and the fact that we know it is not an official all star ball.

His answer: "No, it is Triple Threads not Sweet Spot."

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
4:

1. This auction is for a 2009 Triple Threads Hanley Ramirez BAseball Auto card Numbered 47/50.
2. The ball is an All Star Game Ball (Look at the color of the threads they are RED and Blue)
3. The auto is not a sticker it is on an actual Major League Baseball from the All Star Game
4. I promise you will not be dissapointed.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Craig Smith said:
I received an answer back after questioning the "Sweet Spot" card and the fact that we know it is not an official all star ball.

What a moron

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Daltonb1219 said:
Craig Smith said:

What a moron
None of you have looked at his Feedback?? He is a football collector.
Everything else he has bought or sold is FB.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
chashawk said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Craig Smith said:

What a moron
None of you have looked at his Feedback?? He is a football collector.
Everything else he has bought or sold is FB.
Still that has nothing to do with not being able to read on top of the card were it says 09 sweet spot. I mean i buy football and sell football but im not that stupid to not understand what the card is from.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts