Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best non-eBay website to buy modern psa slabs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I have bought a few on sportsbuy/naxcom but it is mostly slim pickings there.

Psa's site www.sportscardlink.com has potential but nothing past 1990 is usually listed there.

So ebay it is. Or buy lots and grade them yourself!

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Depends on what kind of cards you are looking for- player(s)? set? and the availability of quality cards cheap. If you can combine cheap raw cards in nice condition with the $5 grading specials that's tough to beat. Of course you've got to get the hang of the whole self grading thing, but I can provide some pointers if you like and I'm sure there are others on the board who have more experience than me.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
carrsallstars said:
Depends on what kind of cards you are looking for- player(s)? set? and the availability of quality cards cheap. If you can combine cheap raw cards in nice condition with the $5 grading specials that's tough to beat. Of course you've got to get the hang of the whole self grading thing, but I can provide some pointers if you like and I'm sure there are others on the board who have more experience than me.

Thank You for the heads up. Ive done self subbing before via bgs.

The cards im looking for are the ones that do not show up on eBay all that often,
mostly because of lack of demand. Reggie, Schmidt, Murray's from 1980 through
the end of their playing days, so a bunch of 80's and for Murray, 90's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts