Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SUPER Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
teagardensuper.jpg
The centering sucks. Way to go, Topps. You make a parallel set with a print run of one and you can't even do it right.

Also got in these:
teagardenxfractor.jpg
Getting closer to the rainbow

conineatomic.jpg
96 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor. Love picking up rare 90's stuff for a buck

sheffieldspxauto.jpg
I don't like Gary Sheffield. I only bought this because I needed a Sheffield auto for my 1997 Marlins WS set. Realized after I bought it I already have a PSA 10 SPx Chirography auto. Oh well, at least it's die cut

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
MyPens66 said:
I'd love to see what your Conine collection looks like.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/FloridaMarlinsCollection/Jeff Conine/

The only thing I have scanned are inserts and parallels. Not sure if I want to bother with scanning the base cards yet. The rest of my Marlins collection can be seen by looking at the main bucket page. I'm not even close to finished with scanning everything. Probably 300-400 cards to go

I don't have any of my game used bats, figurines, programs, etc scanned

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Wow,

I had forgotten some of those gems. I love love love the 1993 Select All Rookie Team Insert, That's truely awesome.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

(goes off to find his Tony The Tiger in Marlins uniform box of Frosted Flakes from 1993

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
Wow,

I had forgotten some of those gems. I love love love the 1993 Select All Rookie Team Insert, That's truely awesome.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

(goes off to find his Tony The Tiger in Marlins uniform box of Frosted Flakes from 1993

Until I got the 97 Finest Embossed Gold Refractor, the Select ART was my favorite Conine card.

And yeah, I have the same Frosted Flakes box. I think I have a few Wheaties boxes as well

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Pred- $150. I used live to knock it down to $115, but I don't remember what email address I used to sign up for live, so I probably won't be getting money back

Reds- It's either staying in my collection or going to rookierolodex. I'm going to try to finish the rainbow first though. I've never attempted or completed a rainbow before. Plus, his stuff is dirt cheap

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Pred- $150. I used live to knock it down to $115, but I don't remember what email address I used to sign up for live, so I probably won't be getting money back

Reds- It's either staying in my collection or going to rookierolodex. I'm going to try to finish the rainbow first though. I've never attempted or completed a rainbow before. Plus, his stuff is dirt cheap

Ixnay on the cheapay there buddy. ;)

I picked up a blue refractor as well as an x.Centering appeared great on both.I may go for some more.I need a few base chromes as well.I won't be prospecting him but rather just collecting him.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
rookierolodex said:
:cry: Very nice, it should would look sweet next to a couple of its friends
teared001.jpg
teaorange25001.jpg

Did you buy the red from LLWesMan?

Have you finished the rest of the rainbow?

rookierolodex

Sep 17, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
rookierolodex said:
:cry: Very nice, it should would look sweet next to a couple of its friends
teared001.jpg
teaorange25001.jpg

Did you buy the red from LLWesMan?

Have you finished the rest of the rainbow?
Just need a gold ref, and of course the super, I have base, ref, xfrac, blue, orange, and red

Members online

No members online now.