Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB's Museum Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
With all of the bickering about what should be in, "This should be in, that shouldn't" and vice-versa, let's start this. As there were so many arguments in the discussion thread, here's an idea. Follow similar guidelines that Adam suggested:
1. High End Vintage
2. PSA DNA Vintage Autographs
3. High Grade or Super Rare Key RC's from 1976-2000
4. 1/1's (No Plates)
5. Logomen, Barrels, buttons, and Knobs.
6. Cut Signatures
However, we don't need a committee or countless polls, just, if you think it should be in, post it and it is in. If there is a card you think deserves to be in "The Museum Thread", post it. If you think Joe Prospect's superfractor deserves to be in this thread, by all means post it. If hofautos thinks his Nolan Ryan Sterling Auto/GU should be in, it should be in.
With that said, post away.

Also, do not post any comments that are not actual pictures you think should be in the museum.

Another thing I think is if you have something like a sick logopatch it shouldn't matter if it is of Derek Jeter or Howie Kendrick.

1 card per post.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
tulo-1-1-1.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
i prefer, work together or not at all

I prefer work together as well..

But if we do want it to be functional and look nice, we must come to agreement on rules. I personally think Adam's rules are much better, and the idea of anything goes with minimal rules, yet essential rules, is something that could really work. It's not going to work with committees and votes.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
jackie.jpg

dimaggio5.jpg

1/1
ted.jpg

/5
puckettbatbarrelauto.jpg

/5 Htf aaron auto/patch
hankaaron.jpg

/10
Yogi09of10.jpg

LouBoudreaAutoPatch28.jpg
/5
pujolsabsolutepatchauto.jpg

While all of those are tremendous cards, that kinda kills the flow. I think it should be one card per post, and you can't post more than once on a page..

Obviously, we have some work to do..

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Skorris CCBC said:
Dpanthers14 said:
jackie.jpg

dimaggio5.jpg

1/1
ted.jpg

/5
puckettbatbarrelauto.jpg

/5 Htf aaron auto/patch
hankaaron.jpg

/10
Yogi09of10.jpg

/5

While all of those are tremendous cards, that kinda kills the flow. I think it should be one card per post, and you can't post more than once on a page..

woops! I'll edit it!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
Skorris CCBC said:
Dpanthers14 said:
jackie.jpg

dimaggio5.jpg

1/1
ted.jpg

/5
puckettbatbarrelauto.jpg

/5 Htf aaron auto/patch
hankaaron.jpg

/10
Yogi09of10.jpg

/5

woops! I'll edit it!

No point in doing so at this time.

We have a lot of work to do until we can come up with a well-structured, agreed upon museum thread.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
SHOW YOUR AWESOME CARDS

Please share your awesome cards that meet these criteria:

1. NO STICKERS unless accompanied with GAME USED and you consider it one of your best cards in your collection
2. NO Current Players with a HOF MONITOR rating below 50 *
3. NO retired Players with a HOF MONITOR rating below 100
3. NO post 1980 cards unless it is #/20 or less or has CV of $150 or more
4. NO vintage cards with CV less than $400 unless you rarely can find one on ebay
5. YOU must have owned it at one time, or YOU can submit someone elses card if it was a board members.

CHECK HOF MONITOR RATING HERE http://www.baseball-reference.com/leaders/hof_monitor.shtml

Members online

Latest posts