Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Black Friday Morning Thread =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Just back from Target. Whewww, 40" Apex lcd rca dvd portable w/2 screens and sony blu ray player. All deals, pllus a friends employee discount. :D

Off to bed....

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
Just back from Target. Whewww, 40" Apex lcd rca dvd portable w/2 screens and sony blu ray player. All deals, pllus a friends employee discount. :D

Off to bed....

Well done Steve :)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
It wasn't bad Dan. I did get 2 "unexpected" clients, and 1 is a pitbull/rotty mix, and 1 is a pitbull. Both are very stubborn, but playfull. I hope my house last the rest of the day.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Just got done shopping.

Didn't get to the store earlier enough for anything great, but did land a Digital Picture frame for $60 (down from $120) for my Dad's Christmas gift.

Other than that, just picked up Modern Warfare 2 :D

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Good morning all!

Just got back from office depot. Bought myself a garmin 1300 series GPS. Normally $249 and got it for $130. Pretty pumped!

Have a great day all...

Skrip

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Good morning all!

Just got back from office depot. Bought myself a garmin 1300 series GPS. Normally $249 and got it for $130. Pretty pumped!

Have a great day all...

Skrip

Big fan of Garmin GPS, got mine for Christmas last year, congrats

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning all - Happy Black Friday! I just got back from the kitchen where I got a great deal on a cup of coffee with egg nog creamer. It was an all I can drink (as long as I make it) and I'll go back several times this morning. :D

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning everyone :grouphug:

[ebay:3uqg57sw]200408267402[/ebay:3uqg57sw] WTF!?!?! Hope the winner enjoys it for that price. :?
Just woke up.
Mac discounts suck on their computers. Only $101 of on certain models no discounts on Mac minis. So that's a complete waste.
No big plans today at all. Maybe I'll get up and go out later today.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Bought the LAST Wal-mart PS3 Bundle (Infamous, Batman Arkham Asylum, Dark Knight Blu-Ray).

Arrived at 4:30
Waited on line outside the store for 40 minutes
Went in the store asked several employees, found a very helpful woman who was checking behind all the counters.
Found the VERY last bundle after 3 people she asked said they were sold out.
Checked out in the electronic section where the line was only 5 people long.
The regular lines ran the entire distance of the store and would easily have taken an hour.
Got back into my car at 5:30

Good Stuff.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
good morning everyone.. I'm glad I don't need anything enough to go out and fight the insane..

Just getting ready to log into work..

Have a great day..

Members online