Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
tramers said:
third cup . youngest gson up at 6:00
I got up early today, garbage day since there was a holiday, so I needed to get it out before he came
and I just made it, he was like 3 houses away on my side LOL

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
My internal alarm clock goes off about 0600 every day since that's when I get up to go to work.

As far as the trash deal, I have to time ours to go to the curb the day of the pickup so the black bear that's been roaming our neighborhood doesn't get into it. I've rebagged on more than one occasion! :evil:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
69MetsFan said:
My internal alarm clock goes off about 0600 every day since that's when I get up to go to work.

As far as the trash deal, I have to time ours to go to the curb the day of the pickup so the black bear that's been roaming our neighborhood doesn't get into it. I've rebagged on more than one occasion! :evil:
wife need a fur coat?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
69MetsFan said:

I'm just don't like to have to pick it up if it raining and windy out so I always put it out just before they come
Ours is on friday and I go to work around 6:30-6:45 so I get up at 5:30 and put it out because they can start
here around 6 am and they do start right at 6am ::facepalm::

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
tramers said:
69MetsFan said:

wife need a fur coat?

Not as bad as I need a bear rug!!!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning Gents.

Been updating some Ripken scans the last 2 hours or so.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Pinetar: That's a '92 Triple Play card. ;) Hope you didn't pay more than .75cents. :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Russ S. said:
Morning Gents.

Pinetar: That's a '92 Triple Play card. ;) Hope you didn't pay more than .75cents. :lol:
sssssshhh Russ I still have some REAL DEAL stuff to sell Pine

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Russ S. said:
Morning Gents.

Mornin' Russ, I just tried to click on your Ripken PC link and it said the page cannot be found. I'd like to take a look.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Hey fellas, good morning to you all. I am still in Jacksonville and enjoying every moment with my wife and daughter. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
LaneyB said:
Hey fellas, good morning to you all. I am still in Jacksonville and enjoying every moment with my wife and daughter. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
Glad you could spend some time with the family

Members online

Latest posts