Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF Prediction Contest Proposal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Hi All,

Just had another idea for a contest. As the title suggests, this one would involve predicting the percentage of votes each of the 26 candidates will receive for the 2010 induction.

If a contestant's prediction for a given player falls within a certain range, they will earn a set number of points. The contestant with the highest overall score will be the winner.

However, I first wanted to gauge your impression on having a nominal entry fee ($5 max), where the winner would take 80% of the overall pot and the runner up would take 20%. As host, I would obviously not benefit one red cent. Hosting is just what I enjoy doing.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw this idea out there before actually going through with this. There are several members on this board who will vouch for my honesty/integrity. Ideally, this could be a fun game with a very nice cash prize to the top 2 winners.

Here's how the playfield would look. Each contestant would be assigned an number, and their choices would be marked in the appropriate box with that number:

HOF.jpg

Members online

Latest posts