Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone hear anything about blowouts "final sale"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah they sent the e-mail last night at 6 like they said they would.

It was pretty much the same stuff they have as their weekend sale every week (with a small additional discount) and prices cut on the "last call" stuff. Or like the $30-50 type boxes they were putting up throughout the morning yesterday (some were even the same deals they listed through twitter/forum)

Pretty sure the best stuff went quick - there may still be some stuff left though, I think you were able to find most of them in the "box specials" link.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Picked up a couple sets of Topps and a box last night. Nothing major, but at least I get a box to rip.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
So whatever is listed under the "specials" tab right now is whats on sale all weekend? No more further discounting?

Edit: Blech, nothing of interested to me at all.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Rudzud said:
So whatever is listed under the "specials" tab right now is whats on sale all weekend? No more further discounting?

Yeah. Most of the good stuff was gone by about 6:30 last night. I was able to snag the very last box of 04 SP but couldn't get anything else.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I would have been all over those Reflections boxes, but your chances of hitting a redemption are kind of high. Still it's like 1/2 off, so it could be worth your risk.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
hive17 said:
I would have been all over those Reflections boxes, but your chances of hitting a redemption are kind of high. Still it's like 1/2 off, so it could be worth your risk.

I almost grabbed a couple of those, but then I saw this: [ebay:135i689s]190347922520[/ebay:135i689s]
Is that a fluke sale?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
hive17 said:

I almost grabbed a couple of those, but then I saw this: [ebay:3c583p48]190347922520[/ebay:3c583p48]
Is that a fluke sale?

well, when boxes come up for auction, there's even more risk vs. reward. It's rare that reliable sellers move these boxes in auction format. When an also-ran seller does it, I think it might affect the price.

If you look at what any other well-known dealer has them at via BIN, the Blowout price is pretty good; again assuming you're looking past the redemptions issue.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
bigpapiMA32 said:
Rudzud said:

Yeah. Most of the good stuff was gone by about 6:30 last night. I was able to snag the very last box of 04 SP but couldn't get anything else.

arggghh..really pissed I didnt get a box at $50.

Members online

Latest posts