Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Jeter SP Buyback Auto Price Range

What will the card settle down to?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I pulled one of these and am curious as to what price people think these will settle out at.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
vwnut13 said:
I pulled one of these and am curious as to what price people think these will settle out at.

So far the range has been 900 to 1655
I think in the off season they will settle down to 700, even as early as this week, with last one reserve not met and ended at 898...and 3 currently on ebay...will be the most interesting week to watch them since they have been slowly coming down since the peek, and the fact that there are 3 currently on ebay, so those looking may be patient.

but unless UD continues to release buybacks of this card (like they keep doing with griffey) in future years, will determine their ultimate fate....$500 if they continue to produce or $1000-$2000 if they dont continue to produce (with only 93 certified buybacks to date, long term, who knows?)

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Personally, I think this is one of thoes cards that will not settle. As more show up for sale, more are making there way to locked collections, never to see the light of day. So, as they become far and few between, and he comes closer to the Hall and Yankee lore, I believe you will see a steady rise once the initial year or two after release sale(s) are over with.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
matfanofold said:
Personally, I think this is one of thoes cards that will not settle. As more show up for sale, more are making there way to locked collections, never to see the light of day. So, as they become far and few between, and he comes closer to the Hall and Yankee lore, I believe you will see a steady rise once the initial year or two after release sale(s) are over with.

Thats what I was thinking.

He's going to the HOF.
It's an pack certified auto #/93 on his most desireable RC
He's a Yankee

What else can you ask for?

Pack certified autos sell for more anyway, and there are only 93, (unless UD decides to make more in the future)

I just don't see this card selling for under $500 IMHO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts