Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Upperdeck Timeline Cut Auto Redemption has arrived !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
My ud cut auto just arrived and i wanted to show it off.
It only took about 2 weeks so nice job Upperdeck.

GehringerCutAuto.jpg

Thanks
Ryan

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
got mine in about 2 weeks too! U did better than me though :(

i got Rick Ferrell /16

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
To be honest, i dont like the look of yours. It just looks like a custom i could have made at my house or something....i think they could have taken more time in making yours look more appealing!

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
See i think they should have atleast tried to put a border on yours like they did mine!

ferrewll.jpg

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
Landon said:
To be honest, i dont like the look of yours. It just looks like a custom i could have made at my house or something....i think they could have taken more time in making yours look more appealing!

I think it would look better with a picture of him on it. But Atleast it is a very clean signature so I'm happy with it
The border on yours does look nice but the signature on mine is the whole length of the card so there is no way for a border unless they cut off some of the auto

Thanks
Ryan

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Yea i picture would have made it look great......it is a very clean signature nicely done! Also dont like how they numbered the card on the cut.

rctdw said:
Landon said:

I think it would look better with a picture of him on it. But Atleast it is a very clean signature so I'm happy with it
The border on yours does look nice but the signature on mine is the whole length of the card so there is no way for a border unless they cut off some of the auto

Thanks
Ryan

I like that they left the idex card "as is" rather than put it in a frame to show "as Gehri". Nice Hall of Famer as well! Congrats!

cammy collector

May 4, 2009
Western Maryland
with these cuts that are obviously too big to fit on a card I feel like they should make a slightly larger card to fit it. perhaps index card size? I'm sure the purists would rather have their "Walter Johns" and "Roberto Clement" cuts instead though :lol: