Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay emails requesting payment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I set a few snipes on auctions that ended on this past Thursday & Friday and won a few but didn't get a chance to pay for them. Well, last night and this morning I got 3 emails, one for each auction won, asking me to pay for my item. They're all from different sellers and they were all sent at different times. My question is, are these from the sellers or from ebay? Thanks.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Donutme said:
I have 100% feedback .... and get very annoyed by these !

Not many buyers on eBay have anything but 100% anymore. You wouldn't have to get annoyed by these messages if you pay for the auctions right away IMO. I know it's a novel idea, but eBay and the sellers don't hassle anyone if items are paid for right away. Just a thought!

Sorry to go OT to the OP. Yes, these are new messages that are generated by eBay not the sellers. They generally go out 2 days after the auction closes if payment hasn't been made.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I've received them as well. At first I thought it was the seller being impatient (one was sent 24hrs after buying it), but I'm glad to see it's not just me getting them.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I got 10 the other day, the 10 auction were from a seller which he and I agreed to meet in person to pay/pick up the cards. I marked the item "Paid" in the ebay won section and ebay still sent the reminders.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I don't think these are even from the seller, I think eBay is doing this so it will end the non-payment claims

I won 3 and got 3 of them as well in like 2 days, I was ticked at first
then asked the sellers if they sent them and they said no

Members online