Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What to do with Wii?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I'm selling a Wii (really for a friend). I was wondering how to list it so that he could maximize how much he gets, so he can buy christmas presents. I really do not how to list this stuff, so I was wondering if I could get help. Bin? Auction? Starting price? Bin price?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Your best bet would be to look at completed listing on eBay.
Will give you the most current ending prices.
Then you can go from there, tha is if you choose to do BIN or auction.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Mod it, download 5-10 games for it, then sell it.

Realistically, I'd throw it up for $225 BIN/BO and see what you get. Do you have any games for it?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Mod it, download 5-10 games for it, then sell it.

Realistically, I'd throw it up for $225 BIN/BO and see what you get. Do you have any games for it?
Yes, there are a few games. There's Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and Red Steel.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
They are somewhat limited in my area, but people out here only seem to want brand new systems anyhow. I never understood that, but I digress.

My suggestion is Craigslist. You can name your price, and there is always someone on there who wants a Wii no matter where you're located.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts