Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for my fellow Dallas fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
We all know Jason Garrett sucks. I was thinking that I would love to see Jerry hire Charlie Weis as OC for 2010. What do you guys think?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I know i just like messing with cowboy fans sorry. :lol:

It could be a possiblity. But i cant see Jerry getting rid of him also i think Charlie will land other college job.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Daltonb1219 said:
I know i just like messing with cowboy fans sorry. :lol:

It could be a possiblity. But i cant see Jerry getting rid of him also i think Charlie will land other college job.

I think he will go back to the NFL where he as a proven record of success.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I hate Charlie Weis, and would be more sore about that than Bobby Carpenter in the first or the Roy Williams trade. I should note that it's for a personal dislike, not because of a lack of skill on the pro level.

I really don't see Jerry dumping Jason Garrett for some reason. A while back, Jason was favored to be the next head coach for when Wade was done. Not to mention the big money Jerry threw him to stay.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I love Weis as a pro Offensive Co-ordinator, but I don't think he's a good fit with Romo and the three RBs. I think he fits better somewhere where he can work with a younger QB and mold him to his system.

Also, odds are the Pokes will have a new head coach who will bring in "his guy", or in Shanahan's case, he will be the co-ordinator as well as the HC.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
The Cowboys have a run first offense where Weis uses the passing game more so I don't think he's a fit for them.

Members online

Latest posts