Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This card is whoah>>>>(triple threads content)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
craiger122003 said:
What ?? I am not a Blue Jays fan but thats one of the best eye appealing patches
I have ever seen

Daltonb1219 said:
Wow that Halladay patch is disgusting
These damn kids and their backwards talk. I think he means "disgusting" as in really nice. Like when people say "sick" or "nasty". If not, then I think Dalton is looking at a different patch than I am, because that's amazing.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Oh ok I was gonna say LOL
Also this is the first card like this I have seen who else has patches>??
Any Pujols ones? Or Rasmus?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
craiger122003 said:
What ?? I am not a Blue Jays fan but thats one of the best eye appealing patches
I have ever seen

Daltonb1219 said:
Wow that Halladay patch is disgusting
These damn kids and their backwards talk. I think he means "disgusting" as in really nice. Like when people say "sick" or "nasty". If not, then I think Dalton is looking at a different patch than I am, because that's amazing.
:lol:

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
craiger122003 said:
Oh ok I was gonna say LOL
Also this is the first card like this I have seen who else has patches>??
Any Pujols ones? Or Rasmus?

This is the 4th one listed I believe. One was Pujols/Manny/A-Rod, another was Pujols/Hanley/J. Upton, a Chipper/D. Wright/Longoria(which may or may have been relisted by me), then this one.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
As a player collector...if I'm a Halladay collector...

I'd much rather have a Roy Halladay jumbo patch 1/1 with a better cut so the Blue Jay's eye is in the card....but thats just me.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
YIKES! Tremendous card and I hadn't seen any of that set yet, but I'll be looking for them now!

Is that card headed to downtown Philly or to Boston? :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty sick patches, but all in all a really ugly card. Not to mention I am not a fan of the foldouts or trifolds. And what's up with the player combination? Decent NL pitcher/NL ace/AL ace?

That's not to say I wouldn't love to pull that card, but I would not own it for long lol.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Sorry, but Hamels has no business being on that card with Lincy and Halladay.

scotty21690 said:
And what's up with the player combination? Decent NL pitcher/NL ace/AL ace?

It's a 2009 card, celebrating 08 pitching.

Cole Hamels was the WS MVP.

If anything, Lee should be on it instead of Halladay (although that's the nasty patch ;) )

Latest posts