Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
so i sold a pair of sunglasses that ended on the 3rd, he received them two weeks ago. they were $100, shipped in their box and bubble mailer with full insurance. they left me in immaculate condition as stated.

he emails me two weeks ago telling me that they are not in good condition and have scratches, etc and he is sending them back. i reply telling him not to send them back yet because i want pictures of the damage so i can make an insurance claim with usps since the damage had to have occurred during shipment. i get no reply until today, two weeks after he emailed me. does this sound a little sketchy that it took him two weeks to reply, or how do i handle this?
thanks!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
no returns. will be shipped in a priority mail flat rate box with protection. insurance and delivery confirmation are included. thanks and ask any questions. usa shipping only

Did you ship in a bubble mailer or the priority box that you mentioned in your listing?

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
darrend505 said:
no returns. will be shipped in a priority mail flat rate box with protection. insurance and delivery confirmation are included. thanks and ask any questions. usa shipping only

Did you ship in a bubble mailer or the priority box that you mentioned in your listing?

that's a different auction. in the auction the buyer is complaining about, i said:

shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.

the ray bans' buyer is happy

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
shipping insurance is not for the buyers protection, its for the seller

also saying no refunds really never has gotten me anywhere with paypal if they open up a claim for item not described (which he would since he says scratches, you say no scratches)

sounds like he didn't open the claim yet though? If not, maybe he will forget to do so since he only has like 30 or 45 days

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Johan Santana 57 said:
shipping insurance is not for the buyers protection, its for the seller

also saying no refunds really never has gotten me anywhere with paypal if they open up a claim for item not described (which he would since he says scratches, you say no scratches)

sounds like he didn't open the claim yet though? If not, maybe he will forget to do so since he only has like 30 or 45 days

i'm not trying to pull a quick one here and it is possible damage did occur, but it was just weird that i asked him to send me pics two weeks ago and i didn't get any response until today

Members online

Latest posts