Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just talked the wife into a nice Christmas present! T206 sty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
My wife kept asking what I wanted, and I kept asking for a case of cards. I wanted a case of T206, but they run around $800. I talked her into a half case. Ordered from Atlanta Sportscards 5 boxes of T206 for $409.95, and they are covering shipping and giving 205 packs of Football Icons! It is going to be a SWEET Christmas! I will do the break on here. This is the first time I can enjoy opening a bunch of stuff and not feel the need to hit a big card to recover my money. It is a gift! So no pressure! With that said, I hope I hit a Mathewson auto and original foldout!

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
They're free. I can't complain if there is one common per pack.

metfan, If I pull any Beltran you got dibs. If I pull a plate of Beltran, I'll give you a steal on it for calling your shot!

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Nice!

Regardless if the 205 are retail or not that should be a nice little extra break....but that should have made it 206 packs to go with the flow. :cool:

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
bodiaz said:
They're free. I can't complain if there is one common per pack.

metfan, If I pull any Beltran you got dibs. If I pull a plate of Beltran, I'll give you a steal on it for calling your shot!

Thanks man

Well I also call a ty cobb t206 buy back,I expect a steal on that aswell ;)

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
ffgameman said:
Nice!

Regardless if the 205 are retail or not that should be a nice little extra break....but that should have made it 206 packs to go with the flow. :cool:

Funny, I thought the same thing!

No discount on Cobb ;) I'd be keeping it for PC.

Members online

Latest posts