Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 heritage bust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
paid 75 for the box at NH biggest ripoff, collectors heaven, but had to rip something.
actually got 2 case hits, black ref manny ramirez /60 and a real one red auto of buddy gilbert /60.
cant find much about him, doesnt appear he played much, so not sure why he has an auto in there.
both available if anyone is interested

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
boomo said:
paid 75 for the box at NH biggest ripoff, collectors heaven, but had to rip something.
actually got 2 case hits, black ref manny ramirez /60 and a real one red auto of buddy gilbert /60.
cant find much about him, doesnt appear he played much, so not sure why he has an auto in there.
both available if anyone is interested

Hey man, don't talk crap about Collector's Heaven! It's pretty much the only shop in the whole state and I've been going there since I was a kid. Plus, $75 isn't that bad, my local shop wants $89!

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Did he tell you it was Heritage update? That's a great box of Heritage, but it's the first series (nothing wrong with that though.) I'd be very interested in the Manny.

Members online

Latest posts