Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

very close to 1500 different Canseco's in my PC!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I didn't really set a goal to hit 1500 by the end of the year but I am really trying to now.. I had a great first year trading which that coupled with purchases I added over 200 cards to my PC in this first year back in the hobby in over 12 years. I need around 20-25 cards to hit 1500.. have some incoming stuff not accounted for in that total. Trading has seemed to slow down on all the boards Im a member of as of late... the Canseco well is running dry I guess. I have really been on a budget when it comes to buying which has definately stopped me from already being over this mark. I often wonder where I would be today if I never stopped collecting.. i would probably have alot more of the inserts Im currently chasing if I didn't give up while they were the hot items every year. Oh well the thrill of the chase continues and hopefully I can hit my milestone by the end of 08 with some help!

thanks to the board members here who have already helped me out through trades and generosity.. you know who you are and your contributions don't go unappreciated.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Nice work! Just feel happy your guys aren't in every flippin high end set coming out like mine LOL.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
luckily his playing days were over before 06 so not much from then to 07 and no 08. he has 2649 recognized which by todays standards is not much at all.. with a few more trades and small purchases I can easily get to my unofficial goal.. Im just hoping people can find stuff I need.. I know its out there!

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Congrats

Huge milestone. Very few player collectors reach that mark and it is quite an accomplishment.

Best of luck on the next 1000

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
1st4040 said:
luckily his playing days were over before 06 so not much from then to 07 and no 08. he has 2649 recognized which by todays standards is not much at all.. with a few more trades and small purchases I can easily get to my unofficial goal.. Im just hoping people can find stuff I need.. I know its out there!

Believe it or not, he does have an '08.

Tristar Signa Cuts & a Newark Bears Minor League card!

Here is the Ozzie of the Minors card. Don't have a scan of the Jose card but I do have it.

http://completist.wordpress.com/2008/11 ... ozen-over/

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Mario your right he does have 2 cards from 08 but neither are recognized issues.. I have that crappy Tri Star cut auto already but not the Newark card. 2 issues I could do without anyway to be honest!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Just looked through your bucket... very nice collection!! Congrats on a big milestone.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
1st4040 said:
Mario your right he does have 2 cards from 08 but neither are recognized issues.. I have that crappy Tri Star cut auto already but not the Newark card. 2 issues I could do without anyway to be honest!

I don't blame you, neither do much for me to be honest.
Good luck on your quest!

Members online

Latest posts