Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009-10 hereos and prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
This has been one of my favorite and most anticipated sets every year, since it came out back in 04/05. Im not a big ITG homer, but i really love this set in the way that they incorporate the CHL and AHL jerseys/game used and team logos into the set. I follow the WHL pretty closely and i love getting future/current NHL stars cards in WHL jerseys, especially Calgary Hitmen!! :) This is really the ultimate Hockey prospect product!!!

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/products ... _info.html

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I love this product too. I remember the first year they came out, the Crosby and Ovi "RC" sold for quite a bit before the 05-06 UD stuff came out. I even bought an update box from the ITG web site.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
jarcar said:
I love this product too. I remember the first year they came out, the Crosby and Ovi "RC" sold for quite a bit before the 05-06 UD stuff came out. I even bought an update box from the ITG web site.

Yeah those where quite popular for a long time, since they came out a whole year before their NHL cards came out. Also had Crosbys and Ovechkins first "main stream" pack pulled autos as well. I remember when this product first came out, their was a huge storm in Calgary, so i went and bought a couple boxes, never heard of this product before, but gave it a try, think i opened 2 boxes.

This beauty came outta the packs.......

2i10fmu.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hwilensky said:
Being new to collecting hockey, is this product going to cost a million dollars too. :p

No these are not nearly as bad. I think you get 24 packs per box for about $75-$90 per box.

Actually here is last years on ebay. I didnt really look around maybe they are cheaper then this. Each box gets you close to a complete base set and i think 2-3 game used cards and 1 or 2 autographs (maybe someone can confirm?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/08-09-ITG-Heroes-Pr ... 4cec1a5944

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
G $MONEY$ said:
Hwilensky said:
Being new to collecting hockey, is this product going to cost a million dollars too. :p

No these are not nearly as bad. I think you get 24 packs per box for about $75-$90 per box.

Actually here is last years on ebay. I didnt really look around maybe they are cheaper then this. Each box gets you close to a complete base set and i think 2-3 game used cards and 1 or 2 autographs (maybe someone can confirm?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/08-09-ITG-Heroes-Pr ... 4cec1a5944

Last year's boxes were formatted like that. This year's boxes are supposed to have 2 autos and 2 GU per 18 pack box. So, its going to be harder to finish the base set, but there are more hits. Should still be around the $100 mark in Canada.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Looking at the sell sheet. I am liking the the set. I think I am going to go for putting together the insert set. Those look top notch.

Hwilensky