Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

having trouble staying signed in & suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joewoowoo

Aug 24, 2008
Gillette,NJ
I click the box to sign in every time but this doesnt seem to help. I have to sign in every time i vsit the site. This happens regardless if I clean my cache or not. another thing is I wish the large FCB logo on the top of the screen would be a clickable link back to the home page. I would also like to see a sign in link on every page. just suggestions , thanks in advance .

Joe

G

Joewoowoo said:
I click the box to sign in every time but this doesnt seem to help. I have to sign in every time i vsit the site. This happens regardless if I clean my cache or not. another thing is I wish the large FCB logo on the top of the screen would be a clickable link back to the home page. I would also like to see a sign in link on every page. just suggestions , thanks in advance .

Joe
Hey Joe I think that the boards have a time feature so you have to log in if your away for sometime
Chris Gilmore (Admin) maybe able to answer that one better though. As for the home page(link) it is on every page
in the upper right corner look for
View new post View your posts FCB Auctions then FCB home page and last price Guide.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Logins are saved on your system with cookies so it could very well depend on the OS and browser you are using.

You may have also rejected cookies for this domain the first time you logged on. Just a thought...

Members online

Latest posts