Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SIIIICK Jeter/Pettitte Dual Auto acquired... any info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hey all,

Just got back from my local shop where I traded some of my Blowout Black Friday haul for this beauty. Any information on it (relative value, last sale, etc.)? Couldn't find one on ebay and I have never seen it before - I believe it's from the 1997 set.

JeterCoSignersAuto.jpg

PettitteCoSignersAuto.jpg

Thanks and any feedback appreciated... gorgeous in hand, scan doesn't show the Refractor-like finish on the Jeter side.

Edit: the line on the left side of the Pettitte is from the scanner and not the actual card...

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Great card!! It's a 1997 Bowman's Best Co-Signers card from the first Co-Signers release.

$125ish sounds about right.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
brouthercard said:
Topnotchsy said:
Great card!! It's a 1997 Bowman's Best Co-Signers card from the first Co-Signers release.

do you mean stadium club?

Yeah it's definitely a Stadium Club Cosigners card, wasn't sure if it was 97 or 98.

I'm surprised it only books $150... also thought it would've gone for around $150-$200. Oh well, I don't have near that into it in terms of cash value so I'm happy either way. Great looking card in person, should do well in my market (New York area).

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
Topnotchsy said:

do you mean stadium club?
My bad. Yah, I meant Stadium Club.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts