Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA Padres Top 10 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
List is ok, i would have thrown Portillo in there somewhere, maybe left Pelzer off the list if he's going to be a reliever. otherwise the padres system is looking pretty good.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Moving Darnell to 2b? Didn't see that coming. I also didn't know Pelzer was a Padre, glad to see the Gamecocks on there.
They're exploring their options, forsythe could wind up at catcher, pelzer as a starter and i personallY think Darnell stays at 3rd.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Seiya said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Moving Darnell to 2b? Didn't see that coming. I also didn't know Pelzer was a Padre, glad to see the Gamecocks on there.
They're exploring their options, forsythe could wind up at catcher, pelzer as a starter and i personallY think Darnell stays at 3rd.

Thanks Seiya. I appreciate your insight on the Padres system.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Umm, with a non contending team in 2010, they should try and get some prospects/young cheaper talent or they'll be at the bottom of the NL West for years to come. And the owner getting divorced or something (i believe) and letting go of towers is probably not helping the cause either.

Latest posts