Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweet Mailday Griffey Auto Style! First time is always best!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Just got this guy in today; won't tell you what I paid but absolutely got a steal.

01GriffeyAuto.jpg

A 2001 and on card... great design.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Beautiful card!!! I love the ink on the jersey......that's cool!....the ultimate proof that it was hard-signed!

cammy collector

May 4, 2009
Western Maryland
shanks25 said:
Beautiful card!!! I love the ink on the jersey......that's cool!....the ultimate proof that it was hard-signed!

cool! I didn't even see that. sweet card! although, anything that pictures him in a uniform other than Seattle makes me shudder a bit :?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:
Hey, the photobucket scans don't show up for me at work, what is it?
2001 UD Game Jersey AUto

Thanks for the assist; was home for lunch and wasn't able to follow up until now.

shanks25 said:

That caught my eye too; definite not a cut and paste job and certainly not a sticker job - just a good ol' fashion on-card auto. The auto is perfect too, certainly held up a lot better than Sweet Spot ::facepalm::

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice on card auto...I need to get one of those too. I really like the added swoop into the jersey piece...adds a great "touch" to it :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts