Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ramos is rocking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
wow stats. his consistency is amazing and although mauer has him blocked, if he keeps this up in st they will find a place for him.

picture.php

This is about 85% of my stuff. I like the fact that he is so consistent. I am hoping that this continues into ST.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Re: THOUGHTS ON BGS ORDER

Yes Blue Rev, you are right, Ramos is having a phenominal Winter ball showing! WOW :shock:

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT: You know the card that you need to hook me up with to complete the rainbow on Mr. Ramos :D :lol:

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I knew there were some silent Ramos fans. Did not really go after any 09 stuff. Stuck with the 08 auto stuff because I think those are where the money was, especially at the prices I paid. I have a couple of Leaf Limited Phenom auto's on their way to BGS. These are extremely tough grades and were the only 2 of the 13 that was worth even sending.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
I knew there were some silent Ramos fans. Did not really go after any 09 stuff. Stuck with the 08 auto stuff because I think those are where the money was, especially at the prices I paid. I have a couple of Leaf Limited Phenom auto's on their way to BGS. These are extremely tough grades and were the only 2 of the 13 that was worth even sending.
I am just pickin his autos up slowly. I mean I have around 10 autos, but I paid 5 or less for each of them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts