Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help on removing an auction.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I don't believe I've ever removed an auction before, so I'd like to get some help.

The situation is that I've got a Longoria GU base card up, but the more I look at it, it looks more like the inside of the card then a gu base. Almost as if Topps never put it in. I could be wrong, but to avoid any hassle, I'd like to pull it and then call Topps and see what we can do.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
simply go to the "end item" option on the drop list; left of the listing's title. There you'll be asked for your account name and password. There'll be a few options to go by. Very ambiguous and general options, but simply choose what you think is best. eBay won't make a big deal out of it.

Edit: I think I understand your qualm now: There should be a distinct difference between the feel/texture of polyester and card stock.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
You'll need to enter the auction/item # in the "End My Listing Early" form, located here.

Note - If there are any bids, you'll need to cancel them first.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
I don't believe I've ever removed an auction before, so I'd like to get some help.

The situation is that I've got a Longoria GU base card up, but the more I look at it, it looks more like the inside of the card then a gu base. Almost as if Topps never put it in. I could be wrong, but to avoid any hassle, I'd like to pull it and then call Topps and see what we can do.

Thanks

I think I'm a little confused here...what are you going to call Topps about?

If you feel the swatch, it should feel kind of rubbery, instead of like regular cardboard (if there was no swatch). Not sure what you "can do" with Topps about it.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sly said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

Thanks

I think I'm a little confused here...what are you going to call Topps about?

If you feel the swatch, it should feel kind of rubbery, instead of like regular cardboard (if there was no swatch). Not sure what you "can do" with Topps about it.

I have GU base cards in my collection, but this one looks and feels almost like a styrofoam substance. I can post scans if you like. I also figure that if I pulled a gu card with an empty gu pocket, that this should be Topps responsibility to replace.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Leave it as a listing for the patch fakers. Make it known in the title it's aimed directly for them to fight over, then put a fake patch in it and make some bank. yes I'm kidding.

Members online

Latest posts