Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FSU Lineman "Takes a Play Off" Video clip (HILLARIOUS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Just saw this Video clip on Yahoo Sports, FSU Lineman literally "Takes a Play Off" ....It's friggin hillarious (he just stands there like a statue while his QB runs for his life, from being chased by defender's).. ::facepalm:: :lol: Here's the link (it's only about 33 seconds, but I've never seen anything like it in football) :lol:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...-s-Zebrie-Sanders-redefines-?urn=ncaaf,206179

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
The whole line seemed slow off the ball. It has to be one of two things:

1. no one was sure on the snap count

2. EJ nailed their sisters.

I am guessing 2 since the guy never moved.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
No they are actaully tought to hold when they think the other team is off-sides , to prove it to the ref's

But in this case the Center snapped on the wrong count so this player did what he was tought to do
and and since it was not the right count for they play he just held his position, it was funny none the less.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Both guys on the right side of the line didn't move at the snap and waiting until the UF defenders were past them. Then one of them just decided to stay still

Latest posts