Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How did Razor do it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Within a matter of a few weeks, Razor traveled the US - if not the globe - to obtain 100 different player autographs.

Any insight as to how this was accomplished? I'm sure there are some very interesting stories.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jeff N. said:
Within a matter of a few weeks, Razor traveled the US - if not the globe - to obtain 100 different player autographs.

Any insight as to how this was accomplished? I'm sure there are some very interesting stories.

[email protected]

Use it.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
well, there were many that they were able to obtain via the athlete sending them in. They did not have to travel to get ALL of the signatures. However if one posed a problem, they went to the athlete rather than use a redemption.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Jaypers said:
Jeff N. said:

[email protected]

Use it.

What's up your ass?

I thought it would make for interesting conversation.

Furthermore, there are some on here who know more than I do about Brian's dealings. See above.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jeff N. said:
Jaypers said:
Jeff N.":1b4d22xb]Within a matter of a few weeks said:

What's up your ass?

Furthermore, there are some on here who know more than I do about Brian's dealings. See above.[/quote:1b4d22xb]

You create thread after thread and post after post regarding rumors and unsubstantiated statements about Razor. There is no better source than the horse's mouth.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Jaypers said:
Jeff N. said:
Jaypers said:
Jeff N.":psk0mrye]Within a matter of a few weeks said:

What's up your ass?

Furthermore, there are some on here who know more than I do about Brian's dealings. See above.

You create thread after thread and post after post regarding rumors and unsubstantiated statements regarding Razor. There is no better source than the horse's mouth.[/quote:psk0mrye]

I do? Show me 2. I mentioned one thing in a box break, and it was because Skrip's dealer said the same thing.

This was a direct question for discussion from those who know -- Brian, Chris, and others. This has nothing to do with rumor and unsubstantiated statement.

Jeez.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Mighty_mouse.jpeg

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Jeff N. said:
Jaypers said:
Jeff N.":1nbfcn6j]Within a matter of a few weeks said:

What's up your ass?

You create thread after thread and post after post regarding rumors and unsubstantiated statements about Razor. There is no better source than the horse's mouth.[/quote:1nbfcn6j]

Jeff, I think JP's response is more about kind of how things have went in the past with your threads and participation in threads about Razor, not necessarily this thread in particular.

I think the real question here from a hobby perspective is not how did Razor do it? But more of, if Razor can do this, for all these players, why can't DLP and Topps not do it?

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Jeff N. said:

~~~

You didn't hear? They got Upper Deck to do it for them....

~~~

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Jeff N. said:
Jaypers said:
Jeff N.":118p657t][quote=Jaypers][quote="Jeff N.":118p657t]Within a matter of a few weeks said:

What's up your ass?

You create thread after thread and post after post regarding rumors and unsubstantiated statements regarding Razor. There is no better source than the horse's mouth.[/quote:118p657t]

I do? Show me 2. I mentioned one thing in a box break, and it was because Skrip's dealer said the same thing.

This was a direct question for discussion from those who know -- Brian, Chris, and others. This has nothing to do with rumor and unsubstantiated statement.

Jeez.[/quote:118p657t]

Typical Jeff being Jeff. Indirectly push buttons and make comments on the sly, get called on it and immediately claim innocence and make excuses. Pretty sad and pathetic. But I see it's true a zebra won't ever change it's stripes.

G

nyc3 said:
Sam Banks said:
nyc3 said:

Who would win in a fight? Mighty Mouse or Superman?
mm no question

But Superman is a real guy!

Vern Tessio:
You think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?
Teddy Duchamp:
What are you cracked?
Vern Tessio:
Why not?! I saw the other day he was carrying five elephants in one hand.
Teddy Duchamp:
Boy you don't know nothing. Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman is a real guy. No way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.
Vern Tessio:
Yeah, maybe you're right. Would be a good fight, 'though.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
comon guys, lets not read too much into this.

Jeff asked a simple question that could be an interesting discussion. How did they do it? How can other companies do it? Both relevant avenues of discussion.

Let's not be so cynical towards someone where we think EVERYTHING is a back handed insult.

Members online