Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 BC Redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
SOB! I just got a notice about my Tosoni redemptions. I also got a notice that the Villalonas I already recieved have been delayed! I would guess the 2008 BDP redemptions will go through something similar.

Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently experiencing a delay in processing the following redemption card:

PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
Bowman Chrome Rene Tosoni AU

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at 1-800-489-9149 or via email at [email protected] for assistance. A consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
In other words:

Dear Sucker,

Rene Tosoni is being a lazy dick. We've emailed him to ask what's up, but other than that, we're not too concerned.

Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for a lack of updates. When you get really pissed off, give us a call; we won't answer, anyway.

Sincerely,
The Money Pit

Wes

OG
Administrator
braden said:
In other words:

Dear Sucker,

Rene Tosoni is being a lazy dick. We've emailed him to ask what's up, but other than that, we're not too concerned.

Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for a lack of updates. When you get really pissed off, give us a call; we won't answer, anyway.

Sincerely,
The Money Pit

hah

Members online

Latest posts