Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys, anyone have plans for the weekend? Possible snow here later today, which would bring my total times of seeing snow to 4... :lol:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning Dan.
Don't know what the weekend has in store.
Just sitting here trying to hatch out final plans for my anniversary on Monday.
Planning a day with the wife while the kids are in school.
Hiking, lunch, ect.

Here's the planned local....

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_R ... mberg.html

View from the trail overlooking old town Heidelberg and the castle.
11226247.jpg

11623842.jpg

8309403.jpg

PICT5078_gallery.JPG

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Russ, will you be able to see UFC this Saturday?

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Morning fellas. I got 12 hours of sleep last night and feel like I missed something in the world, don't know what it is though. I had one helluva sinus headache and decided to quit fighting it. As far as the weekend plans, there is chance I might wind up in South Beach with some of the guys from work but thats about it.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning Dan, Bruce, and Happy Anniversary Russ!!! What a view! I only spent two years overseas when I was in (RAF Mildenhall, U.K) but I traveled all over Europe while I was there.
Only plans are putting up the Christmas tree.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
LaneyB said:
Morning fellas. I got 12 hours of sleep last night and feel like I missed something in the world, don't know what it is though. I had one helluva sinus headache and decided to quit fighting it. As far as the weekend plans, there is chance I might wind up in South Beach with some of the guys from work but thats about it.
::facepalm:: "Oh that's it"??
What a rough life. :lol:

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:

Trust me Russ, I'd much rather be with my wife visting the historical sites of Europe. I'll take history any day over South Beach.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
LaneyB said:
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:

Trust me Russ, I'd much rather be with my wife visting the historical sites of Europe. I'll take history any day over South Beach.
Oh I feel ya brother.
After being away from them for so long so many other times, I'm sure FL isn't that much of a treat.
Just bustin' your balls.

YOu know you have room and board if you and the fam want to visit.
Of course you get a cot though. ;)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
What it do beeches? Yeah I'm up early as hell this morning. WHy? IDK. The wife is on a bus to NYC for a shopping trip with a bunch of ladies and I'm stuck in Po-Dunk NC. That ain't fair. I just got a few pics via Blackberry from her of the NYC skyline. Dangit.

ECU plays for the Conference USA championship here against the #21 Houston Cougars tomorrow. Wish the Pirates luck! Arrrrrgggh!

And now for your Dinty Moore Beef Stew Weather and Traffic Report Live on the 40's.

Today, I will see increasing cloudiness with temperatures staying seasonable with highs ranging from the upper 50's to low 60's. Clouds will thicken in the overnight and usher in some rain showers as we head into the morning hours tomorrow. This is due to a quick moving low pressure system from the South Central/Gulf region. Light snow is expected today from areas in Texas through central and upper Mississippi and Alabama. Snowfall amounts will be light in nature and will range between a dusting to an inch to 2 inches in some of the heavier regions affected by the bands of heavy snow. Locally, rain will overspread the area by early morning tomorrow and highs will be in the mid 40's with a steady wind from the W/SW which will make for a brisk, chilly, rainy day. The system should work its way on up through the mid Atlantic region by Saturday night into Sunday and could spread some light snow or a rain snow mix into the northeastern portions of the nation on Sunday.

As for your morning commute, all major routes seem to be moving well this morning with typical delays due to weather being reported in the central and southern portions of the nation. Remember, drive careful, no cell phones, use both hands, and pay your tolls!

This weather and traffic report has been brought to you by Dinty Moore Beef Stew.........Dinty Moore Dinty Moore, just like you walked through the Diner door! With Beef so good and stew so great, You'll start eating early and finish up late!!!!!!!!

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:
[quote="Russ S.":rvalu0kk]
LaneyB said:

Oh I feel ya brother.
After being away from them for so long so many other times, I'm sure FL isn't that much of a treat.
Just bustin' your balls.

Of course you get a cot though. ;)[/quote:rvalu0kk]

I appreciate that, I might have to take you up on your offer! Of course, do three hots come with that cot?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
LaneyB said:
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:
[quote="Russ S.":18v7eqs4]
LaneyB said:

Oh I feel ya brother.
Just bustin' your balls.

I appreciate that, I might have to take you up on your offer! Of course, do three hots come with that cot?[/quote:18v7eqs4]
Geesh. Needy aren't ya! :)

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Russ S. said:
LaneyB said:
[quote="Russ S.":27mxaej2]
LaneyB said:
[quote="Russ S.":27mxaej2]
LaneyB said:

Oh I feel ya brother.
Just bustin' your balls.

I appreciate that, I might have to take you up on your offer! Of course, do three hots come with that cot?[/quote:27mxaej2]
Geesh. Needy aren't ya! :)[/quote:27mxaej2]

That's what the Army promised me!

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Morning everyone.....

Today I wake up to about 10 cards listed on ebay to 3 tough sets that I am slowly working on and most of them are cards I probably wont see again for quite some time..... ::facepalm::

Why does this always happen around Christmas!!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah we are doing the same, watching UFC...nothing exciting really...

Members online

No members online now.