Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BP Angels Top 11 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Not much talent in this system anymore. Since most of the top young players have graduated to the MLB level, this system looks pretty bad.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Rooting for hometown boy, Hank Conger to do well for the team in the very near future; agree he should be in the top three.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I personally think it is a top 15 system. The Angels are ALWAYS finding guys without BIG names who make the bigs, can contribute, etc. They are also more than willing to overpay in the 3rd-15th rounds to land talent.

skrip

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
This is Odd. No Will Smith or Ryan Chaffee. Both should be on the list and one should be 8 or 9. Where is Michael Kohn, he is a relief pitcher but his stuff is better than most and he will move up the system quickly

Where I like Peter Bourjos I worry that he may not hit well enough to use his speed.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I love the Angels system. They don't have any single player that'll carry it, but the systems filled with a lot of little pieces which seems like the right way to go. They love the free agents.

Trout's got an awesome name... he showed up at the draft (which was somewhat pathetic) and he's built like a brickshithouse. Not a great player in the making, but definitely an above average everyday player that somehow manages to run really fast.

It's like when they said Patty Willis could run the 40 in 4.3(ish).. Men that large aren't supposed to be that fast.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm surprised no one mentioned how Walden is ahead of Reckling! ::facepalm::

Members online