Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How should I sell my Carlos Lee collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunter48

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
decided to stop player collecting and move on to my new project, football rookie cards.

that being said, i have about 20-25 autos, 40-50 game used, tons of serial numbered, and maybe 1500 base

how should i get rid of this?

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
I would try to find other Lee collectors and see if they would be interested in any of the cards or maybe the whole lot, after that if you still have more left than I would ebay them.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I have the same dilemma with Bobby Abreu - hundreds if not thousands of cards including a few hundred autos, game used, and auto'd game used as well as tons of very low #'d stuff (1/1, etc). I've been waiting to find a serious Abreu collector and that person has yet to materialize.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
righteousmike said:
I would try to find other Lee collectors and see if they would be interested in any of the cards or maybe the whole lot, after that if you still have more left than I would ebay them.

Agreed and thanked! Keep em in the (player collector) family

Members online

Latest posts