Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Draft Auto Checklist Prices: Tim Wheeler Base

Tim Wheeler Base Chrome AU

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
It continues! I've linked the past threads. What do you think the release price of Tim Wheeler will be?

BDPP76 Tony Sanchez $22
BDPP77 Eric Arnett $22
BDPP78 Tim Wheeler
BDPP79 Matt Hobgood
BDPP80 Matt Bashore
BDPP81 Randal Grichuk
BDPP82 A.J. *******
BDPP83 Reymond Fuentes
BDPP84 Jiovanni Mier
BDPP85 Chad Jenkins
BDPP86 Zack Wheeler
BDPP87 Mike Minor
BDPP88 Jared Mitchell
BDPP89 Mike Trout
BDPP90 Alex White
BDPP91 Bobby Borchering
BDPP92 Chad James
BDPP93 Tyler Matzek
BDPP94 Max Stassi
BDPP95 Drew Storen
BDPP96 Brad Boxberger
BDPP97 Mike Leake

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
For the record, I'm going to be voting for the cheapest possible price for every card you post, Wes.

Hey, I'm not an idiot. :mrgreen:

Wes

OG
Administrator
Jaypers said:
For the record, I'm going to be voting for the cheapest possible price for every card you post, Wes.

Hey, I'm not an idiot. :mrgreen:

I think there are others counterfeiting you - four voted $60 on the Eric Arnett's. At least some are taking it seriously and the fact that I'm taking averages at least keeps it reasonable.

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009
For almost all of these the voting should be capped at $20 and done in $5 dollar increments. There's not a $60 base auto in the set, let alone a $40 or $50 one, even at release.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
i predict Zach Wheeler to be the early high at $30

too bad there is no Jacob Turner, Donavan Tate, or Dustin Ackley.

oh yeah, and steven would have been a quality autograph as well

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
asmth312 said:
For almost all of these the voting should be capped at $20 and done in $5 dollar increments. There's not a $60 base auto in the set, let alone a $40 or $50 one, even at release.

Agreed.

I dont think any single card will sell for more than $20 after the initial release prices.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
cgilmo said:
i predict Zach Wheeler to be the early high at $30

too bad there is no Jacob Turner, Donavan Tate, or Dustin Ackley.

oh yeah, and steven would have been a quality autograph as well

Any guesses as to when we will see more information on EEE? Projected release is 6 weeks away and we have known about BDP for some time now

Wes

OG
Administrator
asmth312 said:

I'll change the increments to come. I was basing it off of last years set which had a couple of $50+ autos.

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
Zack Wheeler autos could be $30 early on but they'll drop after a few weeks. I might even wait for the minor league season to begin before I pick up any base.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
johnny rook said:
Zack Wheeler autos could be $30 early on but they'll drop after a few weeks. I might even wait for the minor league season to begin before I pick up any base.
Maybe save it for when we talk about ZACH Wheeler ;)

But I agree, as much as I want to pick up his chrome autos, I am going to wait.

Maybe some pitt fans will pull some and swap with me for my alderson :(

Jul 30, 2009
Since many are saying there wont be any base auto over $30, expect boxes to be under cost a month after release. What a bad BDP product, unless you need and love more WBC cards.

Members online

Latest posts