Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December Sub Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We are now taking cards for the December Sub!

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

For new guidelines, please see the TOS, applicable from June forward at: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... 27#p627527

Deadline is the 20th of the month, as always.

TRUEBLUELA4LIFE

Mar 12, 2009
I have a question for anyone that can help. I have a 2009 Bowman Chrome Brett Anderson Orange Ref. Auto /25 . The card has a slight color bleed or blemish (not major) but everything else about the card looks sharp. Centering front and back are great, surface is clean, and corners all look sharp. My question is will Beckett dock the card points for a printing related error (would they sub points from the surface grade?) Or should I see if Topps can do something about it? Appreciate anyone's opinion.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
If you send it to Topps with the UPC of a pack and a box and a letter detailing what's wrong, they may be able to help you. I have to stress MAY, its not for sure. On a low print run card like the Anderson it is questionable if they kept a replacement, so you run the risk of getting something else. I have had cards replaced successfully though doing just what I described above.

TRUEBLUELA4LIFE

Mar 12, 2009
Thanks for the input. I guess I will try to see if Topps can even confirm that they can replace it. I love the card and am really big on Anderson so I might just keep it if they can not guarantee a replacement.

TRUEBLUELA4LIFE

Mar 12, 2009
I'll be sending a few. Love the service, but with the economy (my wallet), and the holidays around the corner gotta be wise with were the money goes :geek:

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
Guess there's not many people doing this this month. :/

It does seem to be low but it doesn't make a difference as far as price or turnaround time for those that are sending!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bozemanbreaker said:
Will be submitting cards for the first time next month.

Is there a certain way I should package my cards? Or is softsleeve/toploader okay?

Any way is acceptable but I recommend soft sleeve with card saver.

Members online

Latest posts