Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps U&H Target / Wal-Mart Cereal boxes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone been able to find one of these at any of their local stores? I've been on the lookout, and haven't seen any.

There's a Rickey Henderson Legends Chrome in both sets, which I figured would have hit eBay by now. Anyone have any insight, or any Rickey's to trade?

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I would like to trade you some Hendersons for that #24/xx you picked up once at a show... I could guess which one it was, but all of those 2004 Playoff sets had those Players Collection cards that all look the same... I think it was one of those. I'm sure you remember the card.

Sorry it took me so long to come back to that card. :oops: I just remembered it for some reason.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Hey Ryan,

I'd forgotten about that too, we can definitely work something out. I've actually got another surprise that I picked up via BIN for you ;) It's a pretty sweet card, and I think you'll enjoy it. I'll try and send you a scan this weekend.

Latest posts