Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greg McElroy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Color me impressed. Coming in to the SEC Championship game, I was fairly underwhelmed by Greg McElroy. After? Very impressed with his game. And if Julio Jones doesn't slow down on the one deep ball, his game would have looked even better. Thoughts?

Alex

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I think Greg is a little short in the talent department

However he is a tough son of a beyotch. He's also perhaps the most intelligent person ever to play quarterback at Alabama.

I don't know about him playing quarterback in the NFL, but he could definitely work in the front office of any NFL franchise he wanted.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
I'm a Florida fan and I must say that McElroy looked incredible. It pains me to say anything good about Alabama since I hate them, but I gotta give credit to them.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Gilmo - Thanks for the comments. Was definitely interested to hear what Bama fans think. Today McElroy reminded me of another short on talent QB from Michigan that made it in the NFL, Brian Griese. By the way, Griese was Michigan's QB when they won a national title in '97.

Alex

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
cgilmo said:
I think Greg is a little short in the talent department

However he is a tough son of a beyotch. He's also perhaps the most intelligent person ever to play quarterback at Alabama.

I don't know about him playing quarterback in the NFL, but he could definitely work in the front office of any NFL franchise he wanted.

Although it might be hard to say, very true. ;) It's not that he's amazingly talented, it's he just doesn't make mistakes.

Members online

Latest posts