Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Bowman Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
For the people who opened this, or similar release. About how many cards do you get of each player (non auto), not counting parallels?

And is there any real value in that set? I'm debating on picking up a case.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
If I remember correctly, you will get about 3 of each base chrome card.

I think there is some potential in the base set, with players like Carlos Santana, Yamaico Navarro, Jake arrietta, brett cecil, jhoulys chacin, juan francisco, dominic brown, hector rondon, and trevor reckling.

Unforunately the auto set is bad - lars, kalish, lambo, austin jackson, Latos, and Romine, and villalona. But none of them are selling well and there are 35 autographs in the set.

Hope this helps. I have considered it also, but the odds of hitting a gold ref or better of any of the good prospects in the set are slim.

skrip

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
For some reason, I'm missing more parallels from this set than the other Chromes. Wonder if it wasn't busted less than others?

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
For as cheap as the product it, it may be worth a shot at taking a chance. I was lucky enough to pull a Santana Gold Refractor and a few nice autos which made my money back on the case I ordered and still had some nice cards left over.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Yeah it's not horrible for the price.... I went with a case of 2008 BC Draft instead for a christmas present for myself.... hope that's not $700 down the drain lol.

Whatever you decide to do, goodluck.

And just for you know I have had success with that product ;) in which most can't say.

Shep :ugeek:

Members online