Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STEELERS vs RAIDERS Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It's a freezing cold day in the Magnet house, as my cat Chloe got up on our piano and messed with the thermostat sometime early in the morning...

If Janikowski beats Pittsburgh with a field goal at the end of the game, my father might murk somebody. I'll love it.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I might murk myself if they lose to the Raiders!!! But, with the way this weekend is going, I wouldn't doubt that they'll lose. ::facepalm::

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Well the raiders only beat teams nobody expects them to so im feeling good about today. Although im hoping hines ward plays big for my fantasy team. Either way lets go silver and black

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Call the fire department and medics!! Pittburgh's DBs just got BURNT.

Did I just see Roethlisberger yelling at Ward on the sidelines?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:

Uh oh!

Next T.O Mcnabb saga?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
Card Magnet said:

Uh oh!

Next T.O Mcnabb saga?
Roethlisberger did say that Ward "Really hurt his feelings" with last week's comments :lol: .

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":38q3hvrh]Call the fire department and medics!! Pittburgh's DBs just got BURNT.

Uh oh!

Next T.O Mcnabb saga?
Roethlisberger did say that Ward "Really hurt his feelings" with last week's comments :lol: .[/quote:38q3hvrh]
:lol:
what a pus

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
When was he yelling at Ward? I changed the channel and was watching a few minutes of the Pearl Harbor special that's on ABC.

Our DB's BLOW this year!!! Maybe they should convert Sweed into a DB, since he can't catch, he'd fit right in with the rest of those bums!!!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
When was he yelling at Ward? I changed the channel and was watching a few minutes of the Pearl Harbor special that's on ABC.

Our DB's BLOW this year!!! Maybe they should convert Sweed into a DB, since he can't catch, he'd fit right in with the rest of those bums!!!
Right after the big TD, out of the corner of my eye it looked like he finished yelling and stormed away on the sidelines. I was asking to confirm, as I wasn't 100% focused on the tv.

Members online

Latest posts