Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Draft Auto Checklist Prices: Matt Bashore Base

Matt Bashore Chrome AU

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
It continues! I've linked the past threads. What do you think the release price of Matt Bashore will be?

BDPP76 Tony Sanchez $22
BDPP77 Eric Arnett $15.65
BDPP78 Tim Wheeler $19.68
BDPP79 Matt Hobgood $21.66
BDPP80 Matt Bashore
BDPP81 Randal Grichuk
BDPP82 A.J. *******
BDPP83 Reymond Fuentes
BDPP84 Jiovanni Mier
BDPP85 Chad Jenkins
BDPP86 Zack Wheeler
BDPP87 Mike Minor
BDPP88 Jared Mitchell
BDPP89 Mike Trout
BDPP90 Alex White
BDPP91 Bobby Borchering
BDPP92 Chad James
BDPP93 Tyler Matzek
BDPP94 Max Stassi
BDPP95 Drew Storen
BDPP96 Brad Boxberger
BDPP97 Mike Leake

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Shouldn't $5 be an option? Or $3? With these polls, you're basically saying that no auto will sell for less than $10.

I can save you the trouble of creating 20 more threads like this - your estimates will be way too high (at least double the actual sale value) for every single player. You can quote me on that when the product releases. I remember when 2007 draft released and it seemed like the only desirable auto was Michael Burgess, and I seem to remember him selling for $20 tops on base chromes.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
mudflap02 said:
Shouldn't $5 be an option? Or $3? With these polls, you're basically saying that no auto will sell for less than $10.

I can save you the trouble of creating 20 more threads like this - your estimates will be way too high (at least double the actual sale value) for every single player. You can quote me on that when the product releases. I remember when 2007 draft released and it seemed like the only desirable auto was Michael Burgess, and I seem to remember him selling for $20 tops on base chromes.

Agreed, but it is way too difficult to determine the actual sale price of something until it actually happens. Little fantasy polls like this tend to be interesting.

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009
I thought Burgess was closer to 30 on release, but the point is basically the same either way. You have almost every first rounder in the set and none of them (maybe Grichuk) did anything all that impressive after signing. Burgess had a great short season showing to create those prices.

For that reason you're going to have dollars spread across a large number of cards. Prices for any cardboard with a picture of a ballplayer on it have dropped drastically. And there is no clear top-50 prospect in the set ala Stanton, Montero or Beckham. Somebody like Matzek might sneak into the top-50, but he's a Rockies' pitcher.

I think all that adds up to Bashore and a few of these others being $5 cards, and most others in the 10-12 range.

Latest posts